Newminster aims to:
“Foster academic and personal development in a caring and challenging environment so that each individual can achieve his or her potential”.
The underlying principle for all of us in school is that “Everyone will act with courtesy and consideration to others at all times”.
We believe that children have a right to be secure, happy and successful in a wide variety of ways. We strive to maintain a calm, friendly atmosphere and a disciplined learning environment in order that all children can fulfill their potential. We also believe that providing a breadth of opportunity for our students encourages them to develop wide range of skills that will equip them for later life.
- Enable all to fulfil their potential
- Promote excellence in teaching and learning
- Create an atmosphere of trust, respect and tolerance
- Encourage individuals to be caring, confident and capable
- Prepare children for learning throughout their lives