What do I do if I have a concern?

If you have a concern then contact your child’s class teacher in the first instance.

If concerns persist, then contact the SENCO for the school:

  • Mrs J Hamilton – Newminster – 
  • Mrs B Dunphy – Chantry –
  • Mrs S Moore – King Edward VI –

Please provide details of your concerns and who you have discussed these concerns with and what the outcomes were.


What do I do if I am still concerned that the issues have not been addressed appropriately?

Please contact the Head of School:

  • Mr Simpson – The King Edward VI School
  • Mr Johnson – Chantry
  • Mrs Kinninment – Newminster


Who can support me?

Northumberland Parent Support Partnership – click here to visit their web site.