The Three River’s Learning Trust Vision
“To be amongst the very best Multi Academy Trusts in the country demonstrated by: outstanding teaching and leadership; school success; students who outperform; research based innovative practice; far reaching opportunities for students and employees; fulfilled staff; accomplished students and delighted parents; widespread recognition by others; a fully engaged community; a sustainable future; inclusion and equality for all; operational excellence and yet; striving for work-life balance.”
“To be an exciting, outward-looking learning community in which we show each individual that they matter and will be valued for their contribution to the world in which they live. We provide learning and enriching experiences to inspire, motivate, stretch and meet the needs of all learners. We encourage a lifelong love of learning to enable all to develop the attitudes, skills and knowledge to become confident communicators, resilient and responsible citizens, willing to accept responsibility and demonstrate qualities of leadership.”
We have thought long and hard about our strategic priorities to achieve our vision
- Raise achievement for all
- Ensure the highest quality of teaching and learning
- Provide the best possible curriculum and assessment procedures
- Prioritise leadership and fully develop partnerships and opportunities beyond the Learning Trust
- Ensure the sustainability of everything which we do
- Give students outstanding support, guidance and enrichment opportunities as a foundation for their journey into further learning and the world of work
Newminster Middle School’s Vision
“To foster academic and personal development in a caring and challenging environment so that each individual can achieve his or her potential”.
The underlying principle for all of us in school is that “Everyone will act with courtesy and consideration to others at all times”.
We believe that children have a right to be secure, happy and successful in a wide variety of ways. We strive to maintain a calm, friendly atmosphere and a disciplined learning environment in order that all children can fulfill their potential. We also believe that providing a breadth of opportunity for our students encourages them to develop a wide range of skills that will equip them for later life.
- Enable all to fulfil their potential
- Promote excellence in teaching and learning
- Create an atmosphere of trust, respect and tolerance
- Encourage individuals to be caring, confident and capable
- Prepare children for learning throughout their lives
Updated: September 2020